Friday, March 20, 2009

Do What You Love, the Money Will Follow


I haven't actually read the book (authored by Marsha Sinetar)- the title just rings in my head from time to time. Since we've returned home from our adventure, it rings a little louder.


Our new path is starting to come together. I've got a few projects going (maps and writing) and Chris is awaiting is test results for teacher certification. We're still learning how to be patient, but know that life takes time and we just need to see how it undfolds.


Last week Chris joined me on my singletrack business trip. I had to pinch myself a few times when I realized that I was actually working. The riding in Arizona was spectacular and I had my fair share of "geeked-out" moments. I'm really excited about this particular project because I get to combine two of my favorite things; bicycles and maps.


Here's to coloring our parachutes,

LK

No comments: